A veteran of the industry, Joe Condren is one of Europe’s most sought after Stunt Co-ordinators.
He had the good fortune to work in his youth under legendary names such as Bronco McLoughlin and Martin Grace.
His bus flip on “INTERMISSION” (Taurus World Stunt Award Nominee) gained Joe international recognition from his peers.
With a diverse background in action sports including a Gold Belt in Kickboxing and Competition experience in Kung Fu, Boxing and Rally Driving, Joe built on these skills by becoming a PADI Divemaster and Weapons Specialist (European 1000 yard sniper champion).
Joe went on to study stunt driving under the legendary Bobby Orr and was the first student to pass the course on their first try.
(FF) Dark Touch
(TV) Foyles War
(TV) Jack Taylor
(FF) Albert Nobbs
(TV) Moone Boy
(FF) King Arthur Irish Liaison Stunt Co-ordinator
(TV) Vikings Season 1, 4, 5
(FF) City Of Ember
(FF) Your Highness
- All Expected Stunt Co-ordinating Skills
- Script Breakdowns / Budgeting / Risk Assessments
- Body Burns
- Car Stunts
- Fight Choreography
- Water Safety and Sub Aqua
- Stunt Equipment
- PADI Divemaster/ Master Scuba Diver
- Kick Boxing Black Belt/ Kung Fu Gold Belt
- Precision Driving (Trained under Bobby Ore)
- Motorsports – Competitive Experience
- Fire Arms
- Horse Riding
- *Taurus World Stunt Award Nominee 2002
5’ 10 – 177cm
231lbs – 105kg
50’ – 128cm
42’ – 107cm
46’ – 117cm
33’ – 84cm
21’ – 53cm
11UK – 45EU
18’ – 46cm
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
T `: +353 (0) 87-278-1180